Winter Shoe-Box Swap
Sunday February 6th 1:30pm
An afternoon of stamping fun!! We hope you'll join us for this fun shoebox swap. The cost is just $5 to attend which includes your drink and a goody box of treats for you. If you've never been to a shoebox swap, here is what to expect:
- There will be supplies in a shoebox for you to make the project. Everything to make the card will be in the box including inks, stamps, and everything will be pre-cut for you.
- Rotate tables to complete a project - once you're finished you go on to the next table
- Everyone makes 10 cards while at the shoebox swap
- Who brings the cards and supplies? Well - you do - That's the swap part! You bring the sample for one card and the supplies for it (just enough to make 10). Pre-cut everything and we will do the stamping and assembling at the tables. Toss all of the inks, stamps and tools into the shoebox with the pre-cut paper and bring your shoebox to the swap.
- There will be a door prize for the "best card" which we will vote on.
- You can RSVP by contacting me here and indicating the class name in the comments. Please RSVP by Febraury 1st to attend.