Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

In adulthood, Valentine's Day really isn't something that I celebrate.  I find that it's a contrived holiday for adults, with prices on things jacked up.  But for kids - WOW is it completely FUN!  With Rachel we spent the weekend assembling Tinkerbell Valentines for all of her classmates at daycare - folding them, putting in little tattoos for everyone, writing on names, and sealing them with heart stickers.  This really MADE her day!  I loved it!  She was so excited to give them out this morning - told everyone in her class that she loved them and gave them a hug.  Oh, to be three again, LOL!

We don't really do Valentine gifts at home, but Rachel did get Tinkerbell sunglasses as a gift from our cat, Tiger which she wore all night.  Our kid is such a goofball!  So how did your Valentine's Day go? 

Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration

Have a wonderful day,  
Alesha

Here's a copy of the Sale-a-bration brochure packed with freebies you can get from now until the end of March.  Over 50 free stamp sets to choose from, discounts on Starter kits, and hostess bonuses!  Click it to open it.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.
I appreciate your business!

2 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Happy Valentines Day! Great Card. Love this heart and all the layers. TFS!

Belinda Keller said...

My sentiments exactly as far as Valentines goes. But I do give the kids and hubby something small to mark the occasion, I just dont go crazy ya know. Following you from SC, stop by and check out my blog if you get a chance.

Belinda,
www.studiobeedesigns.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...