A hint of warm weather... and a fun splashpad digital layout with "Island Oasis" designer papers!

Oh how fun it is to have a splashpad on your street!  We love it and we'll probably be there several times a week when the warm weather comes!   This layout was made with the Island Oasis designer paper package and the Tropical Fun Digital stamp set.  I used a few different trim punches to make the rickrack and zigzag trims along the bottom.

Stampin' Up! Sale-A-BrationThings in the Walls' household have been icky the last few weeks.  Rachel has been sick for 3 weeks now with a horrible cough - she sounds like a high pitched kermit the frog.  Jamie had strep throat and is still not 100%.  I am on my 3rd week sick as well - yuck.  I was diagnosed with Bronchitis and did my 10 days of drugs... and it's no better.  I can't wait for the day that I stop sounding like Kathleen Turner.  Being sick and pregnant is not fun at all - I am really looking forward to when this seasonal bug leaves our house!!

Thank you for stopping by today!  Feel free to leave a comment - I love to read them!  

Have a wonderful day,  
Alesha

Here's a copy of the Sale-a-bration brochure packed with freebies you can get from now until the end of March.  Over 50 free stamp sets to choose from, discounts on Starter kits, and hostess bonuses!  Click it to open it.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Hello! I want to thank you for all the tips and information I get from your blog. I've passed the "Stylish Blogger" award onto you. Please visit my blog for the award details. Thank you again!
http://stampingwithgwen.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-award-cheerful-upsy-daisy-card.html

Gwen

Totallyawake said...

LOL --- looks like Gwen is beating me to you!

I too just wanted to let you know I am passing you the Stylish Blogger Award ... for more details on how to play along on my blog

http://totallyawake4-stampin.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...