I love how babies smell! Digital Scrapbook layout with flowers and Rhinestones.

Am I the only one who just wants to bottle up the "new baby" smell?  It's so awesome - baby powder and J&J shampoo - it's like heaven! Don't you wish they could smell like that all of the time, LOL!

This is a very simple layout - the base is 12x12 textured Very Vanilla.  All of the large flowers are punches that I've filled in.  The vines are from the "bliss" stamp set that comes on the Sale-a-bration free digital CD.  I filled in some blank space with Vintage flower ornaments and Rhinestones.  What do you think of the page?

Stampin' Up! Sale-A-BrationThank you for stopping by today!  Feel free to leave a comment - I love to read them!  

Have a wonderful day,  
Alesha

Here's a copy of the Sale-a-bration brochure packed with freebies you can get from now until the end of March.  Over 50 free stamp sets to choose from, discounts on Starter kits, and hostess bonuses!  Click it to open it.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store
I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Totallyawake said...

Alesha - this is so precious I can almost smell 'baby' the layout is so soft and pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...