It's Tuesday! Fun new downloads released for My Digital Studio again today!

Cottage Wall Digital DSP $6.50

I love Tuesday because that's when Stampin' Up releases all of it's new digital content for the My Digital Studio software.  Do you remember the Cottage Wall designer paper that was retired last year??  I loved it and was so excited to see a digital version of it released this morning!  Why?  Because I have a colour printer and can whip out a few sheets this morning to play with!

Sunny Garden Digital DSP $6.50
Also released this morning was the Sunny Garden Digital DSP.  It's essentially the same patterns as the Cottage Wall designer series paper package, only in a completely different colour scheme.  These papers are going to be perfect for scrapping all of my spring layouts!


Cottage Garden Digi Stamp set $4.95
Here is the matching Digital Stamp set for the above two papers - all of the beautiful flowers and a great sentiment as well!  Something that I should note to you - if you are a fan of the My Digital Studio software is that if you purchase $60 in digital downloads through my store you will qualify to get a free digital content CD with lots of more papers, stamps, ribbons, buttons and more on it - all for free!  You can see the free CD in the brochure I've posted below.


Stampin' Up! Sale-A-BrationThank you for stopping by today!  Feel free to leave a comment - I love to read them!  

Have a wonderful day,  
Alesha

Here's a copy of the Sale-a-bration brochure packed with freebies you can get from now until the end of March.  Over 50 free stamp sets to choose from, discounts on Starter kits, and hostess bonuses!  Click it to open it.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...