Oh how I long for warm days....

Oh how I long for warm days.... days when no one gets the cold, bronchitis or the typical winter bugs that seem to have invaded our household over the last month and refuse to leave.  It's week three of bronchitis for me and I have turned into a couch potato who only wants to eat tomato soup and drink gingerale.  My doctor and I have seen way too much of each other lately, LOL!  I can't wait until this is all over.  Doesn't this layout just make you want to jump back into warm weather?  That would be bliss!


Thank you for stopping by today!  Feel free to leave a comment - I love to read them!  

Stampin' Up! Sale-A-BrationHave a wonderful day,  
Alesha

Here's a copy of the Sale-a-bration brochure packed with freebies you can get from now until the end of March.  Over 50 free stamp sets to choose from, discounts on Starter kits, and hostess bonuses! 

Click it to open it.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store

I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Paula Stewart said...

Adorable! Following you from SC, #354 http://sweetshoppecards.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...