Pretty Princess Braids for Project 52

I've been participating in Project 52 on the My Digital Studio website.  It's an awesome challenge for me - to get at least one layout done for the next 52 weeks.  I can't wait to bind them all into a 2011 Scrapbook.  What an easy way to get an album done!

If you can't read the journaling on this layout here it is:
"She says to me, "Oh Mom can I have pretty princess braids today?"  How could I turn down that request?  This is what I came up with.  She loved it.  Then she says, "Oh Mom, wouldn't it be so much fun to be a princess every day?"  Then I told her that she is my little princess and will be every day.  She beamed with joy.  It made my day."

Stampin' Up! Sale-A-BrationThank you for stopping by today!  Feel free to leave a comment - I love to read them!  

Have a wonderful day,  
Alesha

Here's a copy of the Sale-a-bration brochure packed with freebies you can get from now until the end of March.  Over 50 free stamp sets to choose from, discounts on Starter kits, and hostess bonuses!  Click it to open it.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...