Simple card using the "Just Buzzin' By" stamp set and smootch accent ink

I love the little bow on this card - a twist on the traditional bow and I love how easy it was to make! Basically I just wrapped a straight piece of ribbon around the card stock, tied it with some black twine, and then dovetailed the ends. 

I used Vanilla card stock for the base, Saffron card stock and Basic Black Card stock to finish the card.  The wings on the bees have the smootch pearlized accent ink on them - and they just shine!!  They're beautiful!

Stampin' Up! Sale-A-BrationThank you for stopping by today!  Feel free to leave a comment - I love to read them!  

Have a wonderful day,  
Alesha

Here's a copy of the Sale-a-bration brochure packed with freebies you can get from now until the end of March.  Over 50 free stamp sets to choose from, discounts on Starter kits, and hostess bonuses!  Click it to open it.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Alesha,
Love your blog! Wanted to let you know that I am passing along the Stylish Blogger Award to you!
Stop by my blog for all of the details!
Kelli
wwe.kellistampinpad.blogspot.com

Amy S. said...

Love these little honey bees, everytime I look in the catty I stop at them. Your blog is very nice, I am going to become a follower, I found you from the CST owners blog. Thanks for the inspirations.
Amy in Ontario
www.amystampery.blogspot.com

Jacqueline said...

Hi Alesha,
Great Blog - Love this card so cute ... Found you from Nancy’s Blog... I am a new Canadian follower from Ontario …
I am hosting a Canadian Crafty Blog Hop on my blog... its open to Canadian Crafters – I invite you stop by and check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...