Valentine Defined - beautiful card that I just had to copy!


Oh - I am going to miss the ladies out in Dutton!  I have been going out there monthly for ever to teach cards at our Friday night club.  But, we are taking a break for a few months which will be nice for me family wise so I can settle in when our new baby girl arrives.  I'm still going to keep up with my other clubs, but all of my workshops will be passed on to my downline.  So you're still welcome to contact me if you want to host a workshop & get some freebies - but I will be referring you to a fabulous demo in my downline.  There's close to 50 of us, so I know that you'll be in capable hands!

This was one of  the cards that we made at our last gathering in Dutton.  We're getting together in a few weeks for a post-club potluck & stamping night.  I can't wait!

Stampin' Up! Sale-A-BrationThank you for stopping by today!  Feel free to leave a comment - I love to read them!  

Have a wonderful day,  
Alesha

Here's a copy of the Sale-a-bration brochure packed with freebies you can get from now until the end of March.  Over 50 free stamp sets to choose from, discounts on Starter kits, and hostess bonuses!  Click it to open it.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...