Anticipation - She can't wait to be a big sister!

Some photos of my daughter in her "big sister" t-shirt. She is not-so-quietly anticipating her little sister arriving soon. We had to capture some of her faces when we have conversations about the baby.

Most of the designer papers in this layout are from the "ice cream parlor" add-on.

Stampin' Up! Sale-A-BrationThank you for stopping by today!  Feel free to leave a comment - I love to read them!

Have a wonderful day,  
Alesha

Here's a copy of the Sale-a-bration brochure packed with freebies you can get from now until the end of March.  Over 50 free stamp sets to choose from, discounts on Starter kits, and hostess bonuses!  Click it to open it.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

3 comments:

Sheri - confessed craftaholic said...

Aww...so cute! Following you through SC. I'm #380. Happy Stamping! cardsandmorebysheri.blogspot.com

Peggy said...

So cute. Just stopping by to let you know that I am now following you from Stampin' Connection.
Hope you will follow me too at

www.stampinpeg.blogspot.com

Jen said...

I love this page! Following you from SC#372

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...