The greatest guy in the world - that's him beside me!

I feel so blessed to have such an awesome (and handsome) husband.  The poor guy has pulled all of the muscles in his side (think all of the muscles around the ribcage) and yet he's still able to slug through all of the housework I can't do, all of the laundry-prep for the baby, and painted close to SIX coats of paint in her baby room.  He's awesome.  Then he even rubs my feet at night.  Ah, Love!!

Lots of Tags shape 4
The baby room is coming along well.  My Dad and brother installed the new windows.  The walls are baby pink, the crown molding is up, and I finally get to put up the curtains this weekend.  I am getting pretty excited!  We can't wait to meet our little Abigail!

Stampin' Up! Sale-A-BrationFor the background image on this layout I used one of the new punch images called "Lots of Tags shape 4".  I love this shape - it's such a great frame.  Thank you for stopping by today!  Feel free to leave a comment - I love to read them!  

Have a wonderful day,  
Alesha

Here's a copy of the Sale-a-bration brochure packed with freebies you can get from now until the end of March.  Over 50 free stamp sets to choose from, discounts on Starter kits, and hostess bonuses!  Click it to open it.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...