New digital kit released "One Great Year". Here's a template from the kit:

Something that I really like about the My Digital Studio kits that are released each week is that they come with pre-made templates that you can just pop a photo into.
This was the perfect layout for the photos that were taken of me after I climbed a waterfall in Flesherton, Ontario many years ago.  It was so fun and the water was so cold!  The one photo is of me with the waterfall in the background, and the other is of me at the top of the waterfall looking over the edge.  Kind of scary now that I think about it, but really the water was only about 4 inches deep.

One Great Year kit $12.50

 This is the full "One Great Year" digital kit that was released yesterday.  It has a TON of embellishments in it - most of them are themed to do a large project because they have days of the week, months, numbers for years.  It's the perfect Spring project kit for rainy days when you're stuck inside.
Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration
Thank you for stopping by today!  Feel free to leave a comment - I love to read them!  

Have a wonderful day,
Alesha 

 Here's a copy of the Sale-a-bration brochure packed with freebies you can get from now until the end of March.  Over 50 free stamp sets to choose from, discounts on Starter kits, and hostess bonuses!  Click it to open it.

If you would like to purchase this digital download to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...