Scrapbook layout of brothers in the 1950's. Love the vintage look!

I love the faded look of the papers and ribbons on this layout - it adds to the vintage feel.  It's a photo of my Dad, his twin brother, and another one of his brothers.  I love the look on their faces!

Hope things are going well with all of you!  Things are going well here.  Baby Abigail is kicking me like crazy, and she likes to play right under my ribcage.  My hips on the other hand, well they're not doing so well.  Walking is quite painful and I have been told that it won't go away until after delivery.  Say it ain't so!! 

Stampin' Up! Sale-A-BrationThank you for stopping by today!  Feel free to leave a comment - I love to read them!  

Have a wonderful day,  
Alesha

Here's a copy of the Sale-a-bration brochure packed with freebies you can get from now until the end of March.  Over 50 free stamp sets to choose from, discounts on Starter kits, and hostess bonuses!  Click it to open it.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

connie d said...

Hi, Alesha--

Congrats on baby Abigail! I know you anxiously await her arrival and all of us will look forward to meeting her via blogland! :-) I, too, had a baby who stayed right under my ribs. Not the most comfortable thing but those precious babies are worth it. Take care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...