ScrapSketch22 - Have you been following all of the scrapbook sketches?

I can't believe that it's been 22 weeks of Saturday Scrapbook Sketch Challenges.  There's been so many beautiful layouts posted using the sketches and it's been so wonderful to see the creativity that everyone has!  If you'd like to see all of the samples - please pop over to the galleries at http://www.mydigitalstudio.net to take a look.

This is the newest sketch that I've created.  The layout above has a photo of my Mom taken close to a decade ago.  She really doesn't look too much different though - just silver hair.  On the sketch there are a series of rolling hills.  I created these by layering a bunch of punches from the "blossom" punch kit.  I just rotated the petals 90 degrees and this is how they turned out.  I added in tag punches for the title and love how it turned out.


Stampin' Up! Sale-A-BrationThank you for stopping by today!  Feel free to leave a comment - I love to read them!  

Have a wonderful day,  
Alesha

Here's a copy of the Sale-a-bration brochure packed with freebies you can get from now until the end of March.  Over 50 free stamp sets to choose from, discounts on Starter kits, and hostess bonuses!  Click it to open it.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

2 comments:

Kendra Richardson said...

Thanks for sharing your ideas! I'm follower #367 from SC. You can find me @ www.kendrascorner.blogspot.com

Carrie Sampsel said...

Such a cute layout!! Love it:) I'm your newest follower from the SC discussion. I'm #344 on the list. Thanks for sharing.
www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...