Two great templates that come with the Autumn Spice Digital kit

These two templates are given to you when you purchase the "Autumn Spice digital kit" for the My Digital Studio software - but really, they will work with any digital crafting software.  They are 8x8 layouts and I really love the templates because all I had to do was choose the photo to go in the layout & do a little typing.  Can't get easier than that, can it??

Stampin' Up! Sale-A-BrationThank you for stopping by today! 

Feel free to leave a comment - I love to read them!  

Have a wonderful day, Alesha

Here's a copy of the Sale-a-bration brochure packed with freebies you can get from now until the end of March.  Over 50 free stamp sets to choose from, discounts on Starter kits, and hostess bonuses! 

Click it to open it. If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Oooh I like the templates!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...