I chose a simple scrapbook layout to accent the baby portrait.

Baby portrait scrapbook layout using "Lap of Luxury" designer papers
For this layout I wanted it to be as clean and simple as possible because this is going to be the front cover of the album that I am going to print once I have enough layouts scrapped about Abigail (which, honestly isn't going to take long).

I have a few albums printed of Rachel.  I have on of 2008 and one of 2009.  I am almost ready to print her 2010 album but I'm waiting for the 30% off sale in May to send it off to Stampin' Up!'s print services.

I think that this layout will make a great outside cover for Abigail's album.  The designer paper that I used on this layout is from the "lap of luxury" digital designer paper package.  I added some rhinestones and small trim detailing. 

The portrait taken for this layout was snapped by CarissaU photography based out of London, Ontario.  Carissa is a fabulous baby photographer and was so gentle with our newborn - I'd recommend that if you want to capture some great shots of your wee one to contact her.  I linked above to her facebook page.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...