Rachel squealed with excitement when she met her little sister for the first time!

This layout was made entirely with the "love birds digital kit" which is awesome for scrapbooking layouts of baby girls!   I used the curly label punch and the decorative label punch for the big blocks of fancy designer papers.  They look so sharp!  Here's the identical layout with the position of the photos flipped.  I love how easy it is to duplicate a layout in the My Digital Studio software - essentially two clicks and I had this layout finished (minus the journaling).

Thank you for stopping by today!  Feel free to leave a comment - I love to read them!
Have a wonderful day, Alesha 

1 comment:

Margaret aka Totallyawake said...

Gorgeous Alesha - congratulations again - two gorgeous daughters - double the reason to scrap!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...