How wonderful to get chosen by Shelli!

I was thrilled to get chosen as one of the SoShelli creative challenge winners!  See here: http://www.soshelli.com/contest/ Shelli is the co-founder of Stampin' Up! and she chose one of my scrapbooking layouts as one of her Sensational Scrapbook Creative Challenge winners.  I can't wait to get a free alphabet stamp set from the upcoming new catalogue!  


My winning layout, originally posted May 2nd 2011
Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

1 comment:

Kim Burmeister said...

Congrats, Alesha! You deserve it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...