HUGE STAMPIN UP GARAGE SALE

I know that you look forward to this every year!

On July 2nd I'll be having my annual Stampin' Up garage sale.  It's HUGE! 
There will be 6-7 tables full of Stampin' Up products including:

Ink pads
Ink spots
Ink cartridges
Card Stock
Designer Papers
Clear mounted stamp sets
Wood mounted stamp sets
Watercolouring supplies
Wheels - standard and jumbo size
ribbons
buttons
brads
Scrapbooking kits
punches
Big Shot dies - shapes, alphabets, and more!

Please note that the garage sale will start at 10:00am in my back yard.  I don't do early, and there's lots of shade out back.  It will be worth the drive!  It will be over at noon - so pop over for a few quick hours of shopping.  If you want my address, please email me at aleshawalls@gmail.com


Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...