Rachel is graduating Pre-School tomorrow.

Scrapbook layout using "Urban Oasis" designer papers
I have no idea how my oldest daughter grew up so fast in front of me!  She's graduating pre-school tomorrow and will start Junior Kindergarten in the fall.  I had to take a few moments to record her experiences at the pre-school just so I don't forget them - who her teachers were, what they did, what she learned, and all of the friends that she's made.  Her friends are so cute and have started coming over for play-dates which is so fun!  I love having a house full of little kids, but it's sure nice when they all go home. LOL!

Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...