Abigail is rolling over - help me!

When Abigail was 3 months and two days old she rolled over.  I thought it was a fluke.  Then she did it again and again and again.  Oh man. Before I know it she's going to be crawling.  I'm excited that I was here for it though as I'm heading back to work next month and I thought that this would be a milestone I missed.  I had to snap some pics of her - aren't those eyes lovely??  She makes me melt.


Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...