Custom Made personalized baby journal - a great gift for Mom-to-be

Front of Journal

I was asked to make this custom baby journal for a friend who will be having a new addition to their family next month.  It's a beautiful journal that has the baby's name, Jackson, on the front as well as the dates of his first year: Aug 2011 Aug 2012.  I wish that I would have had something like this when I had Rachel - there is just so much I forget about the first year I was a Mom and this would have been wonderful to keep it all written down.  I used to love keeping a journal.  What a cool gift!  It's going in her baby shower basket and I hope that the Mom-to-be likes it.
Back of Journal

The printed journal measures 6.25"x8.25".  Journals include 80 lined, double-sided pages. Front and back covers, and spine are customizable; you can also choose a Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, or Real Red end sheet.  If you would like to order one please email me through here.  The cost is $30.95 CDN plus $9.95 shipping plus applicable taxes. Please note that all colours, names, text and embellishments can be changed on this, and I'll send you a "proof" before mailing it to you.  

Have a wonderful day, Alesha 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...