Great masculine scrapbook layout using the "well worn" digital papers.

Masculine Scrapbook layout using "Well Worn" digital papers
 I hope that everyone had a wonderful Canada Day yesterday - we did... well until a trip to the emergency room.  My older daughter had an extremely high fever, and a heartbeat of 157, so she spent a few hours up at emerg.  Bummer - but she's feeling better today.  She was so excited that her Grandpa and Grandma came in to town because she hasn't seen them since Christmas.  She got lots of love and cuddles.

The Well Worn Designer papers $6.50
Do you love the masculine scrapbook layout I made here?  It uses 4 of the designer papers from the Well Worn kit.  I love these papers!  It's so hard to find great masculine papers - but these ones are so rich!  Want to buy them - pop over to the online store and specify me as your demonstrator - you'll get preferred pricing that way.

Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

1 comment:

Wendie Waldman said...

I totally LOVE the scrapbook page! Great to have images for rough and tough guys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...