My Beauty - a great layout featuring circles and the Greenhouse Gala designer papers

What do you think of those super-sized stitched circles?  Pretty awesome, eh?  I scraplifted this layout from Paula Parrish and I changed it up to suit the photos.  I love the oranges, yellows and browns in this layout.

Recipe for this layout:
Papers: Greenhouse Gala, My Sweet Pea
Accessories: Tag from "Sunny Day", sweet stitches and corners, striped grosgrain, corduroy buttons, delightful digital tape.  

Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...