Oh baby girls look so cute in blue! A 12x12 scrapbook layout with 7 photos

Having two girls, we have a LOT of pink and purple in our household.  Rachel's room is a purple room decorated in a Tinkerbell theme and Abigail's room is pink with a butterfly theme.  We have so much pink and purple clothing that when I want to dress them in something special, I'll grab any non-girly colours.  Abigail has a few beautiful blue outfits and a cute chocolate brown outfit and I just love them - they bring out her eyes.  This is a great layout to capture seven photographs - don't you think?


Something subtle that I did on this layout:
For the jewelery tag punch, I wanted it to show the designer paper "through" the eyelet that I put on the punch... so I just added in a circle punch and filled it with the same designer paper that I wanted to see... and it looks like there is a hole now through the eyelet.  It's an easy way to make it look like there's a hole through the eyelet.


Jewelry Tag punch $1.25
Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
In this layout I featured the Jewelry tag punch - this can be filled with any colour of card stock or any designer paper.  It's a vector image, so it won't distort if you enlarge it.  If you would like to purchase this, or any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are FREE for all digital purchases (wohoo!). I appreciate your support and business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...