Scrapbook layout of baby's first smile - and those adorable dimples!

I saw a fantastic layout that Erica Shaw made, and I had to copy it.  I changed up the papers and added in a beautiful photograph of my daughter Abigail.  Abby has such cute little dimples when she smiles (and farts, but that wouldn't make as nice a layout).


Recipe for this layout:
Papers: Cottage Garden
Ribbon: Rich Razzleberry polka dotted grosgrain
Buttons: Brights designer buttons
Digi Stamps: Vintage overlays, circle circus.
Punches: Butterfly shape 1


Cottage Wall digi Papers $6.50
Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...