Self-Portrait scrapbook page - using the Greenhouse Gala designer papers

Greenhouse Gala layout with three photos
I was participating in a "self portrait" scrapbook challenge... and failed slightly.  I have such a hard time scrapping photos of myself.  Maybe I can't see past the imperfections in the photos (hello double chin, yikes!) to write something else.  Anyways, someone think of a title for this one for me!

Greenhouse Gala Designer papers $6.50
Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

3 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Wow, Alesha! I love this layout. The pictures you took are great and you look marvelous! I do think we are critical of ourselves. I do the same thing when I see a picture of me.

The only title I can think of this morning is Just Me. My brain hasn't had much caffeine yet. Thanks for all of your inspiration.

Lisa said...

How about...I'm amazing...just the way I am! The layout is really nice!

karennarelle said...

how about... this is me or this is now

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...