She's going to have a green thumb - Garden Scrapbook layout

Garden Scrapbook layout using "Nursery Nest" papers
I took these photos years ago of my adorable neice, Bri in my backyard.  The vertical strip of lettering is just text that says "She's going to have a green thumb".  I love this layout and the little birds are great - they are built right into the designer papers.  The papers are from the "Nursery Nest" package.  


Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

1 comment:

Kim Burmeister said...

Wow! This is a cute layout, Alesha. I will have to take a look at the Nursery Nest package.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...