Travel Scrapbook layout - our trip to the Dominican Republic

These photos were from my first trip out of North America - to the Dominican Republic.  I was a teenager and we spent two wonderful weeks there.  I loved it so much and was so thankful for the time we spent there.

The layout has room for 12 photos.  I used a sheet of background paper from the "One great year" kit and altered it to suit the colour scheme of my layout.  I placed a 12x12 square punch over the background paper - filled it with Pacific Point card stock, then I set the opacity to 20%. This way the DSP still showed up and it was a colour that I thought went better with the layout.  This is a great way to alter designer papers to fit your layout.

One Great Year kit $12.50
Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...