Halloween Scrapbook layout using the "Cast-a-Spell" designer papers

I wanted to capture some photos of the fun Halloween Pajamas that we scooped up for Abigail at Old Navy.  Seriously - aren't they awesome!  And, they glow in the dark.  This was a very quick spread to make and I still have to journal a few things on it.  But for now, I love it as is.  It was sure nice to be able to get some scrapbooking done. Abigail's first two teeth have finally come in so we're actually getting some sleep again which is lovely.  She's also rocking back and forth on all fours so she'll be crawling soon - oh how time flies! 

Thanks to CreativeCucina for the inspiration for this layout!

Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

3 comments:

Connie Breedlove said...

Beautiful!!!

Stefanie said...

That is a great Halloween layout. I am behind on scrapbooking some of my events, and Halloween isn't one that I can easily create a layout for.

Veena said...

Great Halloween designer papers. This would surely favour my daughters first Halloween photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...