Welcome to our My Digital Studio Blog Hop! I've joined up with a bunch of other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators, Digital Divas, to show you a bunch of great Birthday themed projects that have all been made with the My Digital Studio software.  This week we are doing Fall themed layouts - and the best thing about Fall, to me, are all of the Fairs that happen each weekend.  I love the Western Fair - it runs for 10 days in September and was my favourite thing to do in the Fall when I was growing up.  This is the first year that my daughter rode ALL of the rides.  It was a blast and I was so sad that the day ended.  Thankfully, the Fair in my city is 10 days long (crazy, I know!!) and we'll go again soon.

Fall Fair layout with the "Well Worn" designer papers
Hey Blog Hoppers -
I would like to invite you hop on over to these other wonderful blogs to check out the other My Digital Studio projects today.  They are just fantastic!  Each Friday we will be offering a new theme and I hope that you pop back weekly to check them all out.


Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

4 comments:

Amber Meadows said...

Looks like a fun day! Cute page :)

Erica said...

I love how you used the Well-Worn papers. Awesome page. (I think you left off Mandy and Aly on your links this week.)

Jeanna Bohanon said...

CUTE!!! I love how you highlighted your journaling.

Connie Breedlove said...

Love it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...