Case'ing Holly VanDyne

When I saw Holly VanDyne's layout back in September I just loved it so I knew that I'd be copying it.  I always copy layouts that I like so I have my own version of them - I think of it as a very high form of flattery.  Well, this is my take on Holly's layout.   


The photos were taken this afternoon and I had to scrap them right away.  Rachel turned four on Wednesday and we had a surprise birthday party today with all of the girls in her Junior Kindergarten class.  Keeping it a surprise was a task - I took Abigail and Rachel to the Children's Museum all morning while Jamie decorated with balloons, streamers, butterflies, ladybugs, birds, banners and more.  The house looked fan-tas-tic.  All of her friends came over and they got fairy wings, fairy wands and flowers for their hair.  They looked so CUTE!  When Rachel came home she was beyond surprised and just radiated excitement the whole day.  They all made fairy names - some were tinkerbell, heartbell, silverfawn, pixie and one was even stinkerbell (thankfully not Rachel, LOL).  They made bead necklaces, coloured Tink photos with their Tink crayons and also went on a Pirate Treasure hunt.  The cake was beautiful.  Tonight she crashed pretty quickly.  It was so amazingly fun.  Amazingly fun.

Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

1 comment:

Holly VanDyne said...

WOW - this is such a BEAUTIFUL interpretation of that layout! Love the colors, the photos and I'm so honored that you CASE'd my page. (And I'll be laughing at "Stinkerbell" all night!) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...