Great deals on Scrapbooking Magazine Subscriptions!

6 issues $23 (reg $54)
Honestly, school fundraisers for me are like nails on a chalkboard.... but I do love a good deal when I see them.  So I wanted to post this for you all.  Rachel's school is running it's annual Magazine Subscription Fundraiser and while I was browsing through the selection I saw some magazines that would appeal to all of my crafty girlfriends so I thought I'd share them with you.

6 issues $49 (save $10)
If you love scrapping than the Scrapbooks Etc magazines are great - I have had a subscription for a while.

Also - to Order a subscription here is the link to Rachel's fundraising website:
24 issues $21 (reg $122)
http://www.qsp.ca/Personalize.aspx?profile=oowzle - just click it to place an order.


Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...