MDS Blog Hop - Christmas Postcard

Welcome to our Christmas Postcard My Digital Studio Blog Hop! I've joined up with a bunch of other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators, Digital Divas, to show you a bunch of great Christmas Postcard projects that have all been made with the My Digital Studio software.  This one was made with papers and embellishments from the "Letters to Santa" kit.  I put in an old Christmas Photo of Rachel on it.  I can't wait to get some Christmas photos taken this year - out first Christmas with our two girls!  The wonderful thing about digital designing is that I'll be able to swap out the new photo for this one in seconds and send it off to the printers.



Hey Blog Hoppers -
I would like to invite you hop on over to these other wonderful blogs to check out the other My Digital Studio projects today.  They are just as fun!  Each Friday we will be offering a new theme and I hope that you pop back weekly to check them all out.

Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

1 comment:

Holly VanDyne said...

Adorable picture AND postcard! Great job! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...