MDS Blog Hop - a fun Halloween Scrapbook layout

Welcome to our SUPER SCARY My Digital Studio Blog Hop! I've joined up with a bunch of other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators, Digital Divas, to show you a bunch of great Hallowe'en themed projects that have all been made with the My Digital Studio software.  Now, we were supposed to make a non-scrapbook page... but I just haven't taken that leap into Hybrid yet... so I stuck with a scrapbook page.  This week I just had to show off Abigails new glow in the dark pajamas - which to a parent seemed like a super cool idea... but to a 6 month old trying to go to sleep in her dark room seemed confusing and irritating.  Ah well, they are darn cute though.  If you want to see another Halloween Scrapbook layout using the same papers just scroll down a few days.

So this is the layout I made and it was so fun to make!  I used designer papers mainly from the "Cast-a-Spell" designer papers set.
Cast-a-Spell Halloween Scrapbook layout

Hey Blog Hoppers -
I would like to invite you hop on over to these other wonderful blogs to check out the other My Digital Studio projects today.  They are just as fun!  Each Friday we will be offering a new theme and I hope that you pop back weekly to check them all out.

Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

4 comments:

Holly VanDyne said...

Now those have to be about the cutest PJ's ever! Great page too! :)

Amber Meadows said...

awww...what a cute page! I have to admit - I would have bought those pajamas too. They're too cute to pass up!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

Very cute hon!!!

Veena said...

I love the baby's costume LoL very nice background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...