When you're stuck for scrapbooking inspiration - try copying someone else;

It's like I've had a creative block for a few weeks now and I just can't shake it.  So I've taken to copying beautiful layouts to see if that helps spark my creative juices.  Here is the original layout by Erica Shaw - beautiful - and above is my layout with a different set of designer papers.  

Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

4 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

I love how you used the Grunge frame to highlight your subject. Awesome layout! Don't worry...your mojo will come back. Sometimes it just needs a vacation. Love your work!

Rochelle said...

This page is great! Perfect for the picture you used!

Holly VanDyne said...

Wonderful new take on that page! Hope you get out of your funk soon! :)

Anonymous said...

what paper did you use?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...