Abigail's first Halloween - my adorable little butterfly!

Our little peanut's first Halloween was quiet.  I had minor surgery that morning so wasn't able to take the kids out trick-or-treating.  Jamie stayed home with me to hand out candy with the baby, and Papa took Rachel out to all of the neighbours.  They both looked so incredibly adorable.

For all of the MDS fans, this layout is a template that comes with the "Wicked Fun" download.  All I did was pop in the photos. 


Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...