MDS Blog Hop - my Home Baking layout!

Welcome to our HOME themed My Digital Studio Blog Hop.  I was pretty excited, because I got to choose the theme for this week.  I chose the theme Home - so it was flexible.  Home cooking, new home, home made, etc... and this is the layout I made for it.  It's a "home baking" layout.  While I was baking Abigail sat up on the counter with me and I had to snap these photos of her. 
Home Baking layout using "Bella Rose" papers


Hey Blog Hoppers -
I would like to invite you hop on over to these other wonderful blogs to check out the other My Digital Studio projects today.  They are just as fun!  Each Friday we will be offering a new theme and I hope that you pop back weekly to check them all out.

Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

1 comment:

Jeanna Bohanon said...

She is so adorable. Love your layout. Thanks for the fun theme.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...