MDS Blog Hop - Remembrance

Welcome to our Remebrance My Digital Studio Blog Hop! I've joined up with a bunch of other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators, Digital Divas, to show you a bunch of great Remebrance projects that have all been made with the My Digital Studio software.  I spent most of the week trying to get some great photos of my grandpa in his Navy uniform, and had a great layout prepped, but for some reason I didn't save it properly.  So, here's a completely unrelated layout instead...



Hey Blog Hoppers -
I would like to invite you hop on over to these other wonderful blogs to check out the other My Digital Studio projects today.  They are just as fun!  Each Friday we will be offering a new theme and I hope that you pop back weekly to check them all out.

Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

1 comment:

glassgraffitix2 said...

I absolutely love your LO! Look at those BLUE eyes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...