NDS Blog hop - Christmas Theme!

Welcome to our Christmas My Digital Studio Blog Hop!  I spent most of the week working and helping to re-decorate the house, so didn't have too much time to scrapbook.  However, we did have time to visit the big man in red, so here's our photo from the visit with Santa Claus:

Shhhh.... I didn't get a chance to journal on it yet!


Hey Blog Hoppers -
I would like to invite you hop on over to these other wonderful blogs to check out the other My Digital Studio projects today.  They are just as fun!  Each Friday we will be offering a new theme and I hope that you pop back weekly to check them all out.

Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

1 comment:

Holly VanDyne said...

What a sweet and festive page! I love it! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...