MDS Blog hop - a fantastic sketch was our inspiration!

Mandy challenged us to do a sketch this week for the MDS blog hop.  I was so massively excited to see the sketch, from one of my favourite sketch websites (www.pagemaps.com).  If you want to see the sketch click here.  It's the 4th sketch from the top.


When I saw the sketch I immediately saw laundry hanging on a line... and I knew that I had some photos that would fit in perfectly with that theme... so here's my layout that looks relatively nothing like the sketch, but pulls a lot of inspiration from it.  Abigail was only 6 weeks old here - it's so hard to believe that this is the same little peanut that is learning to clap her hands, climb stairs and is attempting to walk.  Oh man, where did this year go?

Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...