MDS Blog hop - wintery fun


Welcome to our 2012 My Digital Studio Blog Hop!  Our theme this week was to make something with the theme winter fun. Now, I'll be honest, I just didn't have time because I've been so busy working on finishing up my Christmas Album because I want to send it to the printer's this week.  So I've decided to show off a Christmas page instead. When I send off albums to the printers, I will include most of the layouts you see on my blog but because I take SO MANY photos at big events, I will often include pages like this one that have large amounts of photos on them yet simpler embellishments on them - more bang for the buck at the printers, really.


Hey Blog Hoppers -
I would like to invite you hop on over to these other wonderful blogs to check out the other My Digital Studio projects today.  They are so beautiful and so wintery!  Each Friday we will be offering a new theme and I hope that you pop back weekly to check them all out.


Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

1 comment:

Holly VanDyne said...

LOVE this Alesha - I love all of the photos! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...