Project 365 for the MDS blog hop - fun new MDS download


My Cute Valentine $3.95
Welcome to our 2012 My Digital Studio Blog Hop!  Our theme this week was to make something with a new MDS download.  It's the same theme as last Friday and I'm using the same download that I did last week because I adore it!  The download is called "My cute valentine" which has some cute embellishments and some cute stamps.  I have the morning off so I was able to snap these photos of Abigail.  She's getting so quick!

Here's today's layout - it uses designer paper from the "Pocketful of Posies" set and many of the heart stamps from the "My cute valentine" download: 
My baby is crawling all over the place!
Hey Blog Hoppers -
I would like to invite you hop on over to these other wonderful blogs to check out the other My Digital Studio projects today.  They are just as fun!  Each Friday we will be offering a new theme and I hope that you pop back weekly to check them all out.


Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

2 comments:

Patti said...

Your page is so cute. You have such an adorable subject to work with!!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

This is so cute! I love how you changed up the colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...