Double layout using the "Love Letters" designer papers

I had to snap a bunch of photos of Rachie in her Valentine dress since she was in a mood to pose for the camera.  Four years olds can be so unpredictable sometimes!  I love the layout of this spread and think it will be fantastic when I print it.  I just got my 5th album back this week and love it - it was the album for October, November and December 2011.  I plan to have another one printed at the end of March which will have all of my layouts from Jan, Feb and March 2012.  I am aiming to do one for each season of the year.  Some of the albums I've printed have 150 pages and others have 30 - if just depends on how many photos I took that season and whether I was able to scrap them.  I think that if I just set the goal of printing an album each season it will motivate me to keep on top of my scrapping.


Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...