Guess what I did today?

Scrapbook layout using "2011 Notable Desktop" designer papers
 Well, not much honestly.  Abigail is sick, Rachel is sick, Jamie is sick, and yep, I'm sick.  There's something going around at work, at the kid's daycare and I knew that it was just a matter of time before we got it.  I haaaa-aaa-aaate being sick.  But, I did get a lot of time on the couch under a blanket today - so I snuggled up with some movies, cheesy soap operas, and ate lots of soup.  That, and I became reacquainted with my laptop.  I managed to get a ton of my Project 365 photos into scrapbook layouts (Yes, I'm still taking photos daily, just got behind scrapping them). 


Jamie was the sweetest and bought me a beautiful and huge bouquet of red roses, stargazer lillies and carnations.  I've never seen anything like it - he went all out and I love it.  Oh how I wish I could smell it.  I hope that you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!


Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Alesha, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...