MDS Blog hop - designer templates and the smitten alphabet


Welcome to our Designer Template My Digital Studio Blog Hop!  I stumbled upon the template below when I was looking for 8x8 templates that I could convert to 12x12 for my next book.  I only changed the small print text and then inserted a photo - I love how pretty this pre-made template is.  This template is included when you purchase the "smitten alphabet" punches.
Smitten Alphabet Template
This next template comes from the "Twitterpated" kit.  I love it too.  Now, I just have to figure out which of these I will use for my album.  I love the photos a lot, but I just don't know which layouts to choose to print.
Twitterpated template

Hey Blog Hoppers -
I would like to invite you hop on over to these other wonderful blogs to check out the other projects from designer templates in My Digital Studio today.  Please leave the ladies a comment - I know they'll love it.  Each Friday we will be offering a new theme and I hope that you pop back weekly to check them all out.


Have a wonderful day, Alesha 

1 comment:

Mary Carol said...

Just happened upon your blog and happy to see such a wealth of creativity. Thanks also for the links to other talented bloggers. I'm still at the beginning of my scrapbook blogs journey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...