MDS Blog hop - Sale-a-bration CD creations


Welcome to our Designer Template My Digital Studio Blog Hop!  Today we're showing off the Sale-a-bration CDs.  This layout features the "One big sale-a-bration" CD which contains all of the fabulous designer papers you see here and the brown stamps.  This is one of the CD's that you can earn for free if you spend $60.00 in one purchase between now and March 31st. 
Everyday Enchantment Scrapbook page

Hey Blog Hoppers -
I would like to invite you hop on over to these other wonderful blogs to check out the other projects  today.  Please leave the ladies a comment - I know they'll love it.  Each Friday we will be offering a new theme and I hope that you pop back weekly to check them all out.


1. Jeanna Bohanon
2.  Isis Pinero (this week's guest blog hopper!) 

Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

1 comment:

Holly VanDyne said...

I know I already posted on the MDS site, but I absolutely love this page. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...