Number One kit $12.50
Welcome to our Valentine's Day My Digital Studio Blog Hop!  Now, I made this layout a few days ago just because I had it in my head but I kept tweeking it for days.  It was just one of those layouts I was stuck on.  The thing that I needed to put on to finish it - the key.  And honestly, I'm thinking of getting rid of it but I like the shape and direction of the image so it will stay for now.  Enough rambling.  I snapped these photos of my girls early this morning.  I love having Friday mornings off so I can play with them before I head in to work.  I knew that whatever photos I took this morning would work with the layout because they would be converted to Sepia Tone anyways... but for real, can these two beautiful girls be any more photogenic?  My gosh!  I just love them to bits!

Valentine Layout using the "Number One" kit
Recipe for this layout: 
Papers: Number One kit
Stamp sets: Artistic Etchings, Number One kit, I {heart} hearts, Year to Remember 2012 Calendar

Hey Blog Hoppers -
I would like to invite you hop on over to these other wonderful blogs to check out the other Valentine My Digital Studio projects today.  Please leave the ladies a comment - I know they'll love it.  Each Friday we will be offering a new theme and I hope that you pop back weekly to check them all out.

Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

3 comments:

Kelly Birrell said...

Your girls are just precious! I've been eyeing that kit for awhile and have been seeing some super cute stuff with it. I love how your Valentine's Day layout is non traditional colors.

Wendie Waldman said...

I love your layout - non-traditional Valentine, but very traditional images. Beautiful!

Julie - Kewlstamps said...

Simply Gorgeous :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...