Simple Snapshops scrapbook page - baby's first cheerios

I took these photos a while ago and finally found a layout that I liked that suited them.  Abigail is a cheerio monster and just loves eating them up (and feeding them to me) but it took her quite a while to figure out how to actually get them into her mouth.  These photos were taken when she succeeded!  Now, she's a pro.

Papers: all of the papers on this layout are from the "Simple Snapshots" cd
Embellishments: All are from the "Simple snapshots" cd

Have a wonderful day, Alesha 
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please visit the online store here and specify "Alesha Walls" as your demonstrator to receive preferred pricing. Please note that the shipping fees are waived for all digital purchases. I appreciate your support and business!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Love the colors! I am following you now! Please stop by and visit www.stampinwithlori.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...