MDS blog hop - it's all about Babies! Blue and pink galore!


Welcome to our BABY!!! My Digital Studio Blog Hop!  Today we're showing off projects with a baby theme.  I took some photos of Abigail just as she was waking up in the morning.  She wasn't too impressed but I love the pics because this is always how she looks in the morning - a little dreamy and dazed.  Now, honestly I really don't care for the layout that I did this week.  I kept altering it and altering it.  Different papers and different embellishments.  This is the combo that I liked best, but it's still not complete.  What would you change about it?


My sleepy little baby girl
If you would like to see a baby layout that I am much happier with, scroll down to the post directly below this one - I LOVE love love that layout!


Hey Blog Hoppers -
I would like to invite you hop on over to these other wonderful blogs to check out the other projects  today.  Please leave the ladies a comment - I know they'll love it.  Each Friday we will be offering a new theme and I hope that you pop back weekly to check them all out.



Have a wonderful day, Alesha 

1 comment:

Pie for the Eye said...

Love the pictures. What program do you use for your layouts? Your dd's sleepy, just woken up baby face is adorable!

Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...